Tuesday 29 April 2014

Pardon my french..

But I'm really really P*SSED OFF! Not only was 100% with my meals last week and worked really hard for a good loss but I felt really positive walking to weigh in thinking I had done enough and I was so excited to stand on the scales. I regret being so positive, I gained 2lb. I stood and spoke to my consultant and I cried my eyes out, I was still sobbing when I walked home. I know I'm due on because my back is being a killer and my boobs feel like somebody has been using them as punch bags, so yeah Aunt Flo is due her rounds. I still didn't expect to gain because of how well I did the previous week with my food. I'm gonna carry on with what I did the week before because I know I hadn't ate anything wrong. This time I'm going to do it without having Mini Light Babybels as my HEA, cheese seems to let me down every time, I don't think it agrees with my body. I literally felt awful last night, I just had a big melt down but yet again Ashley gave me a huge pick me up. I really don't know what I'd do without his support. Next week the gain will be gone and some! I'm not letting this set back ruin my journey. Every journey has bumps in the road, but as my consultant said I need to think of all the other achievements I've gained. This time last year I'd have never dreamed of going outside, going to a roller disco, having a boyfriend, applying for college, fitting into a size 16! I need to stop letting the number on the scales define who I am, because it won't help it will just make me feel worse. I've ordered myself a couple of bath bombs and shower gel from Lush to make myself feel better. Here's to a new week, I've still got my positive head on and I will get what I deserve next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment