Monday 7 April 2014

Why can't I be normal?!

This weekend has tested me so much, I forgot my tablets and I was at Ashley's for the weekend. When I've not had them you can tell because I'm moody and I cry at nothing. Also panic sets in over nothing. So I think I've probably drove Ashley up the wall, but he won't admit it. He's so good with me when I'm upset etc, I don't know how he puts up with me at times. I wish I was normal and not mentally unstable sometimes because then maybe I'd make people a lot happier. Other than the emotional meltdowns I've had, the weekend has been lovely. Ashley and his sister gave me a driving lesson at half 9 at night on an empty car park full of cones. I can reverse a car!!! It was rather fun even if I did nearly hit a cone. I stuck to Slimming World 100% too, I always do at his house because we take over the kitchen Friday and Saturday night. We made an Easy Chicken Dopiaza Curry and yellow rice on Friday night which was yummy. Saturday night we made Fake KFC style chicken, skinny fries and BBQ baked beans, it was magical! It tasted better than KFC because it wasn't dripping with grease. I'm back home now and it's weigh in tonight, I'm nervous because I really want my 8.5 stone award and I need to lose 3.5lb for that. I weighed myself on Ashley's scales (I know I shouldn't) his scales are always 2lb heavier than the Slimming Worlds scales so if it's right I've lost 4lb but I'm not gonna hold my breath. But fingers crossed it's a positive and not a negative result! I'm not seeing Ashley until a week today now which is quite sad but I see him for a week when I do see him next which makes me happy!

For all you Monday weighers good luck! And good luck for the week a head. I'll post my weigh in results tomorrow, Game of Thrones starts tonight so I'll be watching that instead haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment