Tuesday 1 April 2014

I've got that Monday night, Monday night sadness.

I was feeling ever so positive about last nights weigh-in and felt like I'd done enough to get my 2lb loss. I was so nervous stepping onto the scales and what made it even worse was I gained 1.5lb, I was absolutely devastated and extremely angry. Not only did I turn down KFC at weekend and have jacket potato and beans but I had been 100% on plan all week. But it's made me more determined than ever! I knew it was coming because I had a good loss last week and my weight has started going up and down for some strange reason, it's possibly because I'm a lot lighter than I was at the start. Next week will be my week I hope! I need 3.5lb for my 8 and a half stone award, I'm determined to get it. I actually don't know what it is that could have made me gain this week so I'm just going to put it down as one of those things. I'm going to exercise more this week, because I normally get good losses after peddling my bottom off on the exercise bike. I need to look at it this way I've lost over 8 stone and I'm not always going to lose. I'm going to up my super free, even though I eat a hell of a lot of it already. So watch this space! I normally have an awesome loss after staying at Ashley's over the weekend so fingers and toes crossed it happens on Monday. I want April to start with a loss not another gain.

Hope you all have a great week and have a success at weigh in.

No comments:

Post a Comment