Monday 21 April 2014

It's crazy how we finish each others.. SANDWICHES!


The title of this post has no relevance to the post it's self but that's okay. Everybody loves Frozen. Tonight (well since its 1 in the morning, last night) I lost 1lb at weigh in, after threating all weekend because Ashley's scales said I had gained. I'm banned from using them ever again and I have told Ashley he is to bash me over the head with them if I dare stand on them again. That 1lb was vital tonight as I now have just earned my Easter goal of 8 and a half stone. It's Easter Monday so it still counts. I was over the moon to see that 1lb gone when I stepped on the scales, I was ready to cry. I text Ashley straight away to tell him the great news and it was lovely to hear him say how proud of me he is. He's the reason I've carried on with my journey and he makes it easier for me to stick to the plan, he doesn't try and sabotage it. He's my biggest motivation, it's not the pretty Cath Kidston dress I want when I get to target it's the being the girlfriend Ashley deserves that makes me more determined. I know that may sound stupid to some people but we all have our reasons for carrying on. I'm hoping for another good loss next Monday, I'm doing some awesome body magic in the form of a Roller Disco next Saturday night so that should burn some calories! I'm super excited, I've not stopped mentioning it since last week! Not to sound catty but I've been feeling a little frustrated this past few weeks, there are people like myself that stick to the plan and don't get the results that they want but there are people that sabotage themselves and still get losses and I just can't help but think what is the point? It's started getting on my wick and I know it's not just me getting frustrated. But hey ho, what can you do?! As my treat for getting my 8 and a half stone award I'm getting myself a beautiful Cath Kidston backpack at the weekend!

I hope you all get the losses you deserve this week. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment