Monday 28 April 2014

Weigh day!

Last week was one of the easiest 100% on plan weeks I've ever had. Now I don't know if that was down to the Salmon fillets or the tasty steam veg bags but it was an easy week. I'm feeling positive (I say that most weeks and end up with a fat gain) but I am nervous because I really want to work towards my 9 stone award because I did have a mini target of my 10 stone award for my birthday in June but 9.5 stone I will be happy with too. I've done quite a fair bit of body magic too, Me and Ashley were invited to a Roller Disco on Saturday night. OMG! I've never had so much fun in all my life. Okay so putting a pair of skates on and trying to skate in doors is a lot harder now than it was when I was 10 years old and using my skates so I could reach the tap on the kitchen sink and the cupboards. But once I got over the 'I can't move, I'm actually going to fall' phase, it was so much fun. We never fell once! But we did look like Bambi on ice for the first half an hour. We skated for 1hr 40mins without sitting down! Safe to say we were knackered when we got back and slept like a pair of babies. I can't wait to do it again, I was so nervous about going but everybody we spoke to were so lovely. The music was pretty awesome too! We got confident enough to join the track with everybody else too, we went around twice before I nearly fell and almost nearly knocked somebody else over too, oops. Ashley wants to take me ice skating next, he can keep wanting! I've tried it before and was so scared, I gave up after 10 minutes. So yeah, hopefully the body magic will contribute towards my great food choices. I won't find out until 7pm so still a long day a head of me. I decided not to get the Cath Kidston bag as my treat because I wanted to make sure I actually get into college first. But I did get myself a lovely Indian style top from New Look and some more pretty frilly socks. Ashley isn't here now until Sunday evening which sucks major ass :-( The weekend always goes so fast, but it means we can watch Game of Thrones together instead of having to watch it then talk about it on FaceTime. Yes we do that! We have GoT dates!

If you are weighing in today/tonight too, good luck! Hope you all have the results you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment