Wednesday 2 April 2014

Do you wanna build a snowman?

Or ride our bikes around the hallllllllll....

Okay, I was extremely jealous seeing everybody had purchased Frozen on DVD when it came out on Monday so I had to go and get it. I absolutely adored the film when I went to watch it at the cinema with Ashley. Now I can watch it when ever I want, which I can guarantee will be a lot. I'm driving my little brother potty with the snowman song already. I'm taking the DVD with me to Ashley's on Friday so we can watch it over the weekend and I'll probably drive him potty with the songs too. I drove him potty when we went to watch the Lego movie because I had the 'Everything is awesome' song stuck in my head. I've just downloaded the Frozen soundtrack too for my train journey! My mum and brother watched the film for the first time and they really enjoyed it, we all love Olaf! (Olaf is the snowman). I made curry loaf in cupcake form and we had them as a snack along with a hot chocolate whilst we watched it. I've not loved a film this much since Toy Story and Finding Nemo. I've only had 3 syns today which is rather good! Lets hope all this hard work pays off for Monday, I'm not going to jinx myself though.


Hope you are all having a good week!

2 comments:

  1. I've been so tempted by Frozen but I just don't know if I'll like it?! (although I do love most things Disney so I probs can't go wrong!)

    I'm having a good week so far, although I'm off for an unplanned meal out tomorrow night so i'm not sure how that will go x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good! It's been one of the best Disney films I've watched in a very long time. It's up there with Toy Story for sure haha. Glad you are having a good week! One meal won't do damage, as they say one bad meal can't make you fat just like one good meal can't make you thin :D x

    ReplyDelete