Wednesday 7 May 2014

Dog number 5, posh restaurants and smaller sizes.

Sorry it's taken me over a week to do my latest post, it's been a busy week/weekend. Saturday morning I went dress hunting for a pretty little number for mine and Ashley's date to the Vermilion and Cinnabar, Monday night after weigh in. Well when I say dress hunting I had already found the dress I wanted on the Dorothy Perkins website but I wanted to go and try it on first. So I went with my mum and brother to town Saturday morning and I grabbed an 18 and 16 just to be safe and tried the 16 on first, to my surprise it was a little roomy but fit lovely. I sent my mum for a 14 just to see if it looked much better but they didn't have it in a 14 just a 12 and there was no way I was squeezing into that just yet. So I settled for the 16 but was rather happy that I could have got my butt into a 14! The only problem was I hated how horrid my arms looked, I could set flight with the bingo wings I've got lumbered away. But to sort that I got a little short cardigan type thing from Primark to cover them.

On Sunday we received a visit from Mika, my auntie that passed away, Chihuahua. My dad said if our other Chihuahua's were fine with her being there then she can live with us permanently. They were fine with her and we now have a 5th Chihuahua to the gang, she's very quiet at the moment and has only just started eating. The poor thing has been through a lot, but she's like my shadow, she follows me everywhere. Me and Ashley took her for a walk to Hollingworth Lake with Rufus on Tuesday just to see how she would be and she enjoyed it and was an angel to walk. It's nice to have a part of my aunt with us now, as she was the apple of my auntie Sonya's eye.


Monday's weigh in was a success, after gaining 2lb last week and being mortified and crying. I lost 3lb taking me to 8st 8lb loss. I'm so happy and now 6lb away from my 9 stone award. I will get it, I will! I've been making great food choices this week even after my treat meal with Ashley at the Vermilion, which was incredible we was still stuff the next morning! It was all fancy chicken and other meats, egg fried rice and cheese + garlic naan bread. The cocktails were gorgeous too! And non-alcoholic. It was a lovely evening, the place was so fancy! I've never been to a fancy restaurant before and it was nice to go to my first one with Ashley. I'm off to Stoke on Friday afternoon for the weekend, I can't wait to see Ashley again and I've only been away from him for less than 24 hours. Looking forward to being away for a few days though, on plan as always as I go armed with Slimming World books and my food diary.

Hope you all have an amazing week/weekend and have had or have good losses!

No comments:

Post a Comment