Monday 21 April 2014

I feel like I'm going backwards instead of forwards.


Sorry I didn't blog last weeks weigh in, I've been enjoying a lovely week with Ashley. On plan of course! Enjoying all the sunshine we've had, but I'm back home now :(

Last Monday I maintained at weigh in, I was really upset about it because I only needed to lose 1lb for my next award. So I didn't let it dampen my week I stayed on plan and carried on eating the correct things, no chocolate past my lips this weekend either! I've even drank a lot of water instead of fizzy pop. But I did the stupid thing of weighing myself on Ashley's scales this weekend to be told that I've gained weight. Obviously I'm devastated by this, his scales are wrong but never normally as wrong so even if they are I've possibly still gained. I don't understand why, I've done nothing to deserve a gain. I feel like I'm going backwards instead of forwards, I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm sticking to the plan and getting nothing back from it and it's making me feel like giving up. I know if I give up the 8 stone I have lost will have been for nothing so I don't want to chuck it all away. I'm scared that I'm nothing going to be able to lose anymore weight and I'll be stuck here forever. I'm still not comfortable in my own skin so I want to be at least 2 stone lighter for if I get into college in September which I've now applied for, I'm just waiting to hear back. I know everybody has their ups and downs on their weight loss journey but I appear to be having more downs lately. I'm hoping when I go to weigh in tonight it won't be the bad news I was expecting but some good news. Keep everything crossed for me. I have a new comparison picture, which I needed for motivation so I don't give up.
If you are being weighed today, good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Just WOW! What a difference, you are doing so well. Love the blog x

    ReplyDelete