Sunday 2 March 2014

Just a quickie..

Just a quick post whilst I'm waiting for Ashley to finish work and drive to Manchester (super excited ahhhhhh). It's weigh day tomorrow, which feels quite weird saying because my days are quite muddled up since Ashley didn't come on Friday. I'm hoping I've done enough for a good loss, I'd be extremely happy with a 2lb loss because I've been 100% everyday. I'm not so sure though because I had a really good loss last week, here's hoping I still lose. I'm now 7lb away from my Easter goal, I've taken it upon myself to set three mini goals for March (I know Easter is in April). My first goal was to get my 8.5 stone award, so any loss on Monday will contribute greatly to this goal. Since there is 5 weigh in days for me this month, I shall indeed smash this. The second goal was to drink more Green Tea and so far I've not even tried, OOPS! I will promise to have one today and tomorrow. My third and final goal to me is the hardest one, it's to be kind to myself. I'm always so negative and horrible to myself, I can never say anything nice. I'm going to try my hardest with it but I'm no miracle worker. I'm at 42nd Street on Thursday also, for those of you that don't know what it is, I basically see a Councillor there or I think they call it an Informal Support Worker. I haven't been since my aunt passed away nearly 4 weeks ago so I know it's going to be quite a hard session for me. I shall try and blog as much as I can in the next 2 weeks, but I will post my weigh in results during the week if not tomorrow night.

Hope you've all had a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment