Monday 17 March 2014

Weigh-in jitters!

So today is Monday which means at 7pm it's that time again, weigh in. I'm super worried this week as I've been really poorly since Friday, so had to have a quite a bit of cold & flu tablets. I've stuck to plan 100% though so I don't see how I can't achieve a loss tonight. Even half a pound which will get me back my 8 stone award will do me because then I'm back on track. I'm just worried that I'll get another disappointing gain, I feel shocking as it is so I'll probably end up crying if that was the case. Fingers crossed it goes the right way and not the wrong way. I'll post the outcome on my instagram later and I'll do a post on here either tonight or tomorrow. I've gave my blog a little face lift, I think it looks quite nice (it probably looks a bit shit). The past 2 weeks have been ever so lovely spending so much time with Ashley but now I don't see him until Sunday night when he comes to pick up Dave and myself because he's working the weekend. I miss him a stupid amount already, it will fly by though it always does. Easter is dawning upon us ladies and gents, I struggle at Easter. So much chocolate and hot cross buns about. Hoping I will have my 8 and a half stone award by the time April finishes, so I may get myself an Easter Egg and keep it until I have got that award and then eat it. Only maybe though!

Hope you have all had a good weekend and if you are getting weighed as well tonight good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment