Friday 21 March 2014

Review: Mullerlight Banoffee Pie and Apple Pie yogurts.


I was super excited when I saw that Muller were releasing new yogurts in the Mullerlight range, especially since they were dessert ones. I found them in my local Asda on offer £2 for a pack of 6. Unfortunately I couldn't find the new cheesecake ones, but I'll keep looking. I think both of these yogurts have an acquired taste, they both have cake pieces in them and fruit. The Banoffee Pie one is my favourite, it wasn't disappointing at all. The bits of banana and cake make it taste like you are eating an actual piece of Banoffee Pie. The Apple Pie one was my least favourite, it had a strange taste to it and I wasn't a big fan. I love Apple Pie so was hoping this would be nice like the Banoffee but it wasn't. It had apple chunks and cake pieces too but I just couldn't get past the strange taste. At 1 syn a pot, I'd say the Banoffee Pie flavour is worth it but the Apple Pie flavour isn't. Also they are not Gluten Free. The packaging is lovely, I love the whole bunting on the front it's rather cute. I won't be in a rush to buy them again unless the Banoffee Pie flavour is released as a single pot (which I doubt).

Have you tried both of the flavours? Which is your favourite and your least favourite?

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking for these since last week when they launched but I haven't been able to find them! It's a bit of a shame that they're only available in multipacks, I hate that!

    Jade
    Beauty Butterfly | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete