Tuesday 18 March 2014

Drum roll please...


And the weigh in results from last night are in...... I lost 2lb! Rather happy with that, not only have I got my 8 stone award back but I've lost an extra 1.5lb to go with it. Hopefully this week I can get rid of this pesky cough & cold and tackle another 2lb next Monday night. I'm currently 5.5lb away from my Easter target of a 8.5stone loss, if I put my mind to it I know I can and I will do it. Easter is currently 4 weeks away which is plenty of time I think. Good luck for your weigh in's this week!

Last week I told you all Ashley was cooking for me, dun dun dunnnnnnnn. I'm actually rather proud of him, everything was cooked and it was all incredible. When we had been together just over a month he cooked me tea at his uni flat, it didn't go so well. He excelled himself this time though, we had Salmon fillets cooked in lemon juice with chilli flakes on a bed of pak choi, mangetout and peppers on the side with rice mixed with spring onions and red chilli. I didn't help once, instead I sat and watched Gravity with his dad haha. For dessert he made something out of my slimming world book, I can't quite remember the name but I thought it was yummy, Ashley didn't. Pictures to follow! I will make a Gordon Ramsey out of him yet. (Ashley if you are a reading this don't kill me :P)


Hope you all have a lovely week.

No comments:

Post a Comment