Wednesday 26 March 2014

Star week and a shock at weigh in.

I wasn't looking forward to weigh in this week, it was star week and I felt like I'd ate everything in sight. I hadn't, I was eating free foods and superfree foods. Star week means time of the month for those of you that don't know what it means, it's just a polite way of saying the painter and decorators are in haha. SORRY! But anyway back to it, I went to weigh in on Monday night in hope that I'd lose 1lb because I didn't feel any lighter, I just felt bloated and crap. I stood on the scales and was shocked when I was told I'd lost 3.5lb as I really wasn't expecting it. I'm now 2lb away from my Easter goal of 8 and a half stone, Easter isn't until 20th April! It's exciting to think I've managed to get there quicker than I thought I would. I'm hoping for another good week this week and hopefully will shift the 2lb for my new shiny sticker. I'm not going to bank on it though because normally when I have such a good loss I gain the week after but I shall try my hardest. I purchased the new Slimming World magazine at group, I'm really happy with this months! It has so many different recipes and they all look incredible. I'm going to have a good read of the success stories as well, they keep me motivated. I'm hoping one day I will be in that magazine. 5st 6lb to shift now, that's if I don't decide to have my ideal target weight higher or lower. I'm not sure yet but 10 stone seems reasonable for now. My target is my happiness.

4 comments:

  1. well done you, I love it when that happens, when you think you're gonna get a small loss and you get a really good one, i've just started a new Slimming Blog if you fancy a read :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I don't think star week has ever been that kind to me, I normally only lose half a pound or a maintain if I'm lucky :)! I've had a read of your blog going to add it to my list on here so I can keep up when you post on it xx

      Delete
  2. Good luck hun xx I really hope you achieve your goal for easter x my target is currently 10 stone but I may adjust this as it may be too low for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I hope so too, fingers crossed I'll get the 2lb off on Monday. My target is my happiness and if you are happy with a higher target then so be it, it's where you are happy :) xx

      Delete