Tuesday 4 March 2014

And so I cried into a tub of Ben & Jerry's.


So, if you are wondering how I did at weigh in on Monday then here it is. I couldn't help but get extremely upset and disheartened at the fact I had gained 2lb. I couldn't understand how this had happened, I had a really good week so was hoping for a 2lb loss not a 2lb gain! Ashley told me not to worry and it would be off next week, but it's so frustrating when you put your all in and don't get a good result but just a bad one. I'm not gonna lie and say I went home and was 100% because I wasn't, I had pepperoni on my slimming world pizza, I had white chocolate chip and maple pancakes topped with half a tub of Ben & Jerry's which I shared with Ashley. Then whilst watching Pulp Fiction ate a large bar of Dairy Milk Chocolate Golden Biscuit (I think that's what it's called). Yes I am a pig! But I was so upset I didn't actually give a hoot. I instantly regretted it when I felt extremely sick, but it's now out of my system and I've had a good day today. I even walked to Sainsburys with Ashley which is a 40 minute walk from my house and we walked back, knackering but worth it. It was lovely, made me realise how happy I am at the moment and how much I've started to smile and laugh again. He's a keeper! I'm really hoping I have a good loss on Monday I want my 8 stone award back, I'm sad that's gone again but I've not gone out of the new stone bracket which is a relief. I think I've realised when I try new things I tend to gain weight because I'd eat them everyday, the week I had puffed wheat instead of my usual weetabix I gained half a pound so I went back to weetabix and lost 3.5lb the week after. Last week I had 2 cheese strings as my HEA most days instead of milk and I tried a new syn treat Oddities for 5.5 syns had them a few days and I gained 2lb so I don't know what it is with new things but they don't agree, so I'm going back to what I know. After weigh in next Monday I'm not having a pig out, and Ashley's cooking me dinner because we are driving to his after weigh in. I'm rather looking forward to the week a head.

Hope you all have a great slimming week and the scales are kinder to you than they was me!

No comments:

Post a Comment