Tuesday 11 March 2014

Greatest Loser 2014


So on Monday I received Slimming World's Greatest Loser 2014, to say I'm over the moon would be an understatement to be quite honest. I was quite shy about it all because the group has become huge since I last stayed. Ashley came in to the group to show moral support which was lovely! I lost 1.5lb as well not the 2lb gain but it wasn't bad, I was quite gutted mind but there is always next week. I'm in Stoke until Friday so I like to think I have more self control when I'm with Ashley because we try different recipes for tea etc. So hopefully next Monday will be a good weigh in for me.

I've had quite an emotional day today, I don't know why but the littlest thing has sent me to tears. I feel shit in everything I wear lately because I feel so frumpy and everything is getting too big but there isn't any point buying new clothes because they just get too big again. I just feel shit, Ashley told me I looked lovely but I don't agree in the slightest. It sucks feeling so shit but I just can't get out of it. I got some new tops to make me feel better but I doubt it will last. Ashley's cooking tea tonight, don't exactly know what he's making but it involves Salmon fillets and lots of super free, he's a good egg! He's also making desert, winner winner! We are also going to get a new car tomorrow, road trip! Hope you are all having a good week, I have my laptop at Ashley's so probably will post again this week. OH and before I go, if anybody is like me and has big interest in other peoples weight losses and follows Weight Loss Bitch on Facebook and Twitter, you will know how amazing and inspirational she is. Well she now follows me on Twitter, I was like a little fan girl! Rather awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment