Sunday 2 February 2014

Rewarding myself with things not food.

I've decided instead of pigging out on food after being weighed and having a good loss on a Monday night, I am going to let these losses build up and then reward myself with something I want. I have set myself a goal, every stone I lose I will reward myself with MAC stuff. I'm currently 7lb away from my next award so when I get that I'm going to purchase 'Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer' and '195 Concealer Brush'. I think this is much better way to reward yourself with things you want, instead of things you think you want, haha. Technically today is now Monday, I'm really looking forward to weigh in tonight. I've had another great week, I've been 100% on plan for the full 7 days. I hope it's just as rewarding as last weeks 5lb loss, I'll be happy with 2 or 3 if I can't get what I got last week. I'm hoping to purchase the new Extra Easy Express book tonight too, I love cooking new things! Hopefully the new magazine will be in group as well, I'm a sucker for success stories. I can tell I'm getting older and more into healthy cooking as I've asked my mum for a Tefal Actifry for my birthday! Who does that? I'm nearly 23 and that's what I want. Sainsburys have been out of Puffed Wheat for the past 2 days, I could actually cry. I really enjoy that stuff, you get so much for 35g it's amazing. When I got to Ashley's on Friday I'm going to bring 4 boxes home with me. I don't live that close to a Sainsburys so it's a bit of a pain in the bottom. I'm also still searching for the Garlic Frylight, I can not for the life of me find it in any of our Tesco's, Ashley even checked his Tesco Extra and they didn't have any either so I'm hoping they do come the weekend. I realise how sad this makes me sound, but it's all for a good cause!

Also, I have Converse for sale on eBay! My feet have gone from a size 7 to a 5 so they no longer fit, so if anybody is interested my eBay name is toothpasteteef.

How do you reward yourselves?
Hope you all have a great week a head, I'll be sure to post my weigh in results sometime tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment