Tuesday 4 February 2014

Emotional rollercoaster


So yesterday was the worse day in my whole entire life. Sadly my auntie passed away in her sleep early hours of Monday morning, it was so unexpected and I'm absolutely devastated. She was an incredible woman, one of the most important in my life, as I went to her for advice when I needed a boost or just encouragement. It was always made perfectly clear how proud of me she was and how much she loved me because she told me often enough, which gives me some comfort. It's been a lot to take in and I'm taking it each day at a time, we still don't know the full details of her death and won't until next week. Because of how encouraging she was with my weight loss journey I still went to group last night to be weighed and of course I cried, my wonderful consultant was so supportive and gave me a hug. Although I wish I hadn't gone because after having such a 100% week I gained half a pound so I cried some more and felt instantly worse. I'm not letting it stop me from carrying on though, it will be gone next week and more! I kind of assumed it was the puffed wheat as I've never had it before and I was having it almost everyday for my breakfast, so I'm going back to weetabix and having different things. I got some beetroot today as well, as a lady once said to me on Instagram "When in doubt get the beetroot out". I had a lot of the stuff when I had the 5lb loss last week. I purchased the new book I mentioned in my last post and the latest magazine, some amazing recipes in both btw! I'm looking forward to Wednesdays and Thursdays teas, I'm off to Ashley's on Friday so will be taking my book with me as his mum loves it when we cook! haha. I can't wait to see Ashley, it's been hard getting such bad news and not being able just to go to him to get a cuddle.

I hate 2014 already and we are only February. I'm going to try my hardest this week, mentally and psychically. 

No comments:

Post a Comment