Wednesday 5 February 2014

Colour and comfort.



Today has been a really good day food wise, I've stuck to plan 100% as I did Monday, Tuesday. Although I didn't really eat much Monday for obvious reasons. The food I've had today has looked quite colourful so I thought I'd upload them to my blog. I also managed 20 minutes on the exercise bike even though I really didn't feel up to it. I'm hoping my determination and not giving up this week will pay off on Monday. I don't think I could face another gain, I'd actually cry more than I did last Monday. I don't exactly know what I planned to write in this post but I thought I'd just give you all a little update.

We received a telephone call today from Belgium, my auntie's friend Vera who she's been friends with since she was at school called to speak to my dad. Hearing her voice was lovely, although I don't know her it was comforting to hear a friendly voice. She's coming over for the funeral which will be lovely to finally meet her as she's not seen me since I was a baby. It's amazing that they had kept in touch after all those years and were still best-friends. I have also been given a ring she owned it was my grans wedding ring which was passed down to my aunt and now it's been passed down to me. I've got it on a necklace, I also have her watch. It's nice to have something to remember her by, even though it's tough I know she'll always be around even if it isn't in person.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss. Stay strong sweetie! xxx

    ReplyDelete