Monday 17 February 2014

Cute shoes and Monday blues.


So today was the day we laid my auntie Sonya to rest, it was incredibly sad and for the first time in weeks it finally sank in that it was real and wasn't just a horrible nightmare. I feel a little lost, because going through my head all the way through the service was "How am I going to tell her when I've got exciting news things happening in my life that I want to share with her?" I met my aunties best friend Vera for the first time today too, I hugged her and wouldn't let go. She's a lot like my auntie in so many ways and it felt like I was hugging my aunt. I know she wouldn't want me to be sad but it's going to take a lot of getting use to not having her around, so it's kind of hard. I will miss her an incredible amount everyday but I will always have the fond memories.

I had a lovely weekend with Ashley, I don't know how one person can just make everything better but he does. The improvement in my life has been incredible since he came into it. We went shopping on Saturday, I brought myself a tea dress from New Look and it was a size 16! I've never been able to go into New Look without having to buy from their Inspire range! I was so happy when I tried it on in the changing rooms, I even did a little victory dance. I decided on the Saturday night I needed new shoes to go with my dress and I had my eye on some Red Or Dead ones for a while so I bit the bullet and went into Schuh on the Sunday with Ashley and tried them on. My feet have gone from a size 8 to a size 5! So they now look cute and tiny in my beautiful new shoes. I didn't have a great weekend on Slimming World but I had been good the week leading up to it. I've been 100% today though so still hoping for a good loss when I go back to group next Monday. I really want my 8 stone shiny sticker!

Hope you all have a great week.


No comments:

Post a Comment