Monday 10 February 2014

Victory is mine!


So after a really tough week and still sticking 100% to the plan I managed to get rid of the remaining gain from christmas/new year which was 1lb and the half a pound gain from last week, plus 2lb more!! I lost 3.5lb this week, I'm over the moon. I can almost taste the next stone bracket! I had a treat tonight because I haven't the past two weeks, I had a bar of chocolate a large one! shared skittles with Ashley and had a few biscuits! Safe to say I feel sick and didn't need to do that to myself and will be 100% as of tomorrow morning. I am now currently 7 stone and 10lb lighter than I was in July 2012, I can't quite believe that once I've lost 4lb I'll have lost 8 stone its remarkable. Here's to another good week! Although I won't be at weigh in next week as it's my aunts funeral so will be the week after but I'm still sticking to plan 100% that 8 stone will be mine!

This weekend has been just what I needed, it didn't start well though! Had a major meltdown in the train station because my card got declined. I had money on my card but Lloyds Bank were having problems yet again!!! So phoned my dad almost in tears because I didn't know what to do but he saved the day and came back to give me money! I was still a bit of a nervous wreck after that incident even when I got on the train. I just wanted to cry. But! Everything changed once I was with Ashley, it's been lovely to see him and get all the hugs I've needed this week. His hugs are magical they make everything better. We had dinner by candle light on Saturday night, it was actually really lovely. We made Jerk Chicken and rice/salad, Slimming World friendly of course. Left overs were then eaten Sunday at lunch time again by candle light! :D We have now been together 7 months, they have been the best 7 months of my life. He makes me so happy I can't even begin to explain, he's incredible.

Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment