Monday 24 February 2014

Having faith in me.

I thought I would do a quick blog post before my weigh in tonight as I haven't blogged since last Monday. I had a really good week slimming world wise, I stuck to plan 100% I went to Ashley's Friday night and stuck to plan through out the weekend. Friday night we made Thai Style Patties from the latest Extra Easy Express cook book, with a side of rice, mushrooms and Pak Choi. It was both our first time trying Pak Choi, I was surprised how nice it was! Definitely purchasing some of that again. In the book on the ingredients list it said to add 1tsp of Thai Fish Sauce but in brackets next to it, it said (Nam Pla) so me being the sausage I am assumed this was the brand of Fish Sauce we needed. But I was then embarrassed to realise after wondering up every food aisle with Ashley that Nam Pla actually meant Fish Sauce in Thai. I know that makes me an idiot haha. But needless to say the meal was gorgeous and we all enjoyed it.

On Saturday we went out to Hanley shopping, so we stopped at Spud U Like for breakfast/dinner I got my normal Jacket Potato, Cheese and Beans. Am I right in assuming they don't put butter on the potato? As it didn't harm my weight loss the last time I had it. I did some searching on Google but still couldn't find whether they did or not. I just saw people saying they inject it with butter which it's very clear that they don't. If anybody can answer that for me I'd very much appreciate it. Saturday night we made Jerk Chicken and Rice with added mango, pineapple, chilli, cucumber, red onion and mint. Which again was gorgeous! We went to the pub Saturday night to watch a band and I stuck to Diet Pepsi and Pepsi Max, I'm very proud of myself.

Sunday afternoon we went for a walk at Rudyard Lake and fed the ducks, it was rather lovely. We even got to ride the small steam train back to the car which was bloody awesome! I'm back at home now and won't be seeing Ashley until Sunday afternoon, I miss him a hell of a lot but once he finishes on Sunday I get to see him for 2 whole weeks. I'm so excited, I love spending so much time with him.

Also, two new things I've tried this weekend. Gingerbread Green Tea which is incredible! And Choc Shot which is like a hot chocolate in a thick sauce form, it's only 14 calories per tsp which is half a syn and it tastes lovely with fruit and yogurt. I'm going to weigh in at 8pm tonight as I can't get there at my normal time of 7pm so that means I'm going to be so hungry when I get home but I'm making Slimming World pizza's so will still be sticking to plan. I'm looking forward to standing on the scales. Fingers crossed its a good week. I'll post my weigh in results on my instagram and probably on here tomorrow or during the week. 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck for weigh in Hun! Sounds like a great weekend. I had a baked potato from spud u like before and im sure theres no butter. I always love reading your posts ��x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I think I was just being paranoid about it haha. As I questioned it through out the day and I think I drove Ashley potty with it! So he said he'd ask next time we go but somebody else has said there isn't butter put on them so it's a relief :D xx

      Delete