Tuesday 25 February 2014

Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof!


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Well as promised here is my update from weigh in last night. Brace yourselves! I went to weigh in with the hope of losing 2lb at the most just to put me into a new stone bracket. 4lb would have got me my 8 stone award but like I said 2lb and I would have been happy. I only went and lost 4 bloody pound! I was over the moon and I still am, I have now lost exactly 8 stone. I never in a million years thought it was possible, I didn't think I'd get this far. All my hard work is paying off and I couldn't be anymore proud of myself than I am now. I got my new shiny sticker and a certificate to add to my door of awards! I'm so happy, if you couldn't tell already! I'm going for another good week next week too! In the next 3 weeks maybe 2 depending on how good my losses are, I want to work towards my 8 and a half stone award which I've set for my Easter goal. For my birthday in June I would like my 10 stone award, it's possible if I stick at it. For those that ever doubted me, screw you! And for those that are proud of me and have encouraged me, thank you! :-) The praise I've received off my parents, consultant and my wonderful boyfriend make it all worth while, it's nice to know how proud they all are of me. It gives me that big boost! Meal planning tonight, big food shop tomorrow. Here's to another bloody good week.



No comments:

Post a Comment