Wednesday 2 July 2014

HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO ME!


So today is my Slimming World 2 year anniversary, on the 2nd of July 2012 I walked through those doors of the Harpurhey Slimming World group run by Joanne and I've never looked back. To celebrate my 2 year anniversary I decided I would brave it and do a question and answer video, I've never filmed a video in my life and it must have taken me 5 attempts before I was happy with it. Excuse the state of my hair but here it is... ENJOY....




3 comments:

  1. OMG I loved this!! You're so incredibly beautiful!! You are a natural sweetie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! SOOOO MANY QUESTIONS! Firstly, belated congratulations on your anniversay xx You should be so, so, proud of everything that you've achieved. I follow you on instagram and even tho you come across great on there, watching this has made me fall in love with you a teensy bit more than I already did lol! I must ask you if you are originally from Manchester as I detected soooo many accents I thought my ears were gonna pop off! Keep up the good work both with your blog and with sw and I look forward to helping you celebrate many more achievements (and shinies!!!)
    Keep smiling chica x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely :)! Yep I'm originally from Manchester but I sound a lot posher on here than I actually am haha! I think I'm picking up my boyfriends accent (he's from Stoke) as I visit there quite a lot xxx

      Delete