Saturday 26 July 2014

Will I finally get my next award?

So it's almost Monday and I'm only 2lb away from next award. I've done another week on the Original plan (Red days), I'm hoping that it's helped me get that 2lb so I can finally have my next award as I really want to be closer to the next stone bracket too. I so badly want to see the 13's, the amount of sweating I've done this week because of the sunshine should help also! I have done a lot of sun worshiping this week, the weather has been incredible. I've burnt quite a lot! Hoping I will have some form of tan in the next few days .. who am I kidding I never tan. The rain has currently made an appearance to cool the place down but I'm hoping Mr Sunshine will make an appearance again tomorrow. Ashley will be here tomorrow too once he's finished work which I'm really looking forward to. Nothing beats lots of cuddles, I've missed a hell of a lot. On Monday after weigh in we are going to the cinema to watch the new planet of the apes film, we was planning on seeing guardians of the galaxy but I then realised it's actually not out until Thursday, oops. So that's a next week job! On Tuesday we are taking a Slimming World picnic to Southport Beach, really looking forward to that too! Hopefully we will have good weather.

The puppies are now 3 weeks old and are trying to walk, this is where the fun begins!

I hope you all have had a great week and are enjoying the beautiful weather.

2 comments:

  1. Have a lovely week too chick xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and love the name hehe!
    Good luck for Monday! xx

    http://finalfreshstart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete