Sunday 6 July 2014

Puppies and weigh in nerves

So on Thursday night Luna my long haired Chihuahua went into labor, she gave birth to 3 beautiful puppies, 2 girls and 1 boy. I was extremely proud of her because normally during birth she is useless and won't do anything for herself but this time she actually helped. My mum delivered them and cut the cords and all 3 of them are beautiful and healthy. So exciting to think that they will be running around in a few weeks time and I can't wait! Luna has never had more than a litter of 2 so this was lovely to see that she had 3. Her being pregnant wasn't meant to happen again this year because she had already had a litter in January but being stuck once got her pregnant anyway but the main thing is she and puppies are all healthy and happy, so that's all that matters.

After gaining for the last 2 weeks at Slimming World I've been quite upset but I still stuck to plan 100% this week so I'm hoping I'll have the 2.5lb gain off and more. I've worked so hard I just hope it isn't another gain or I'll be deeply upset. I am really nervous this week because I genuinely don't know what to expect. After weigh in me and Ashley are heading out to TGI Friday's for tea because on Tuesday we've been together a year so going out on the Monday instead. I can't believe it's been a whole year and he's not managed to kill me yet, he's a complete gem for putting up with me!

I hope you all have a great week on plan and the scales are kind to you on your weigh days.

1 comment: