Tuesday 15 July 2014

Fail to plan, plan to fail!

So it's Tuesday morning and I've already done the tea menu for the week and the shopping list. I'm doing red days again because they were a success at weigh in last night I lost 2lb. I was over the moon because I'm now back on track, the 1.5lb I had left of my gain to lose has gone plus an extra half a pound. I now weigh 14st 8.5lb which is the lowest I've ever been, I'm 4.5lb away from my 9 and a half stone award. So hopefully I'll have lost a bit of the 4.5lb maybe 3lb on Monday. I'm hoping mother nature appears this week to help me out a bit.

This weeks menu consists of -

Wednesday - Grilled gammon steaks with tomatoes and herb mash. (The mash is made from swede). This meal can be found in the 50 free original day recipe book on page 106.
Thursday - Beefed up burgers on HEB roll and salad, everybody else will be having Slimming World chips. This meal can be found in the 50 free original day recipe book on page 98.
Friday - Salmon fillets, pak-choi, spring onions, chilli and garlic (this is just for me and Ashley because he gets to mine late on a Friday, everybody else is having jerk chicken and Caribbean rice).
Saturday - Thai style aromatic chicken stir-fry. It only takes 30 minutes to cook and can be found again in the 50 free original day recipe book on page 52.
Sunday - Chicken roast, minus the potatoes for me.
Will be using syns on gravy and a Yorkshire pudding though.
Monday - Mexican Burritos using chicken (this will be a treat as its after weigh in)
Cheese on top will be healthy extra though so not so bad its just the wraps that are syns.
Tuesday - Sweet and sour chicken and pak-choi. 30 minutes marinating time but still a low cooking time. This meal can be found in the 50 free original day recipe book on page 57.

I'm looking forward to making all of this. Simple but yummy!
I'm off to the Chinese supermarket this afternoon to pick up some goodies, I love it there!

Hope you all have a great week and have great results, we've got this! :)

2 comments:

  1. Well done on your loss, glad red days worked for you! Sounds like you have some lovely meals planned x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love planning my meals out! Looks like a great week planned hun xx

    www.imperfectbeauty-ox.blogspot.com

    ox

    ReplyDelete