Monday 14 July 2014

weigh day, feeling horrid and changes.

So today is the day I dread every week, weigh day! But today I'm actually excited to see how red days have had an effect on my weight loss, whether there is any loss at all, fingers crossed! I weigh in at 7pm so it is a long ass wait. So far today I've had 40g of Crunchy bran, 2 yogurts and raspberries for my breakfast and for dinner/lunch I'm having salmon and some salad. I'm hoping cutting rice, potatoes and pasta out has helped me because I don't feel bloated at all even though star week still hasn't happened. I'm starting to think mother nature hates me this month, she will arrive soon.

Looking in the mirror lately I've not been very happy, to me I feel and look as if I've put weight on and not lost it. I feel ugly and really self conscious and I really don't know why. My hair is bugging me too, I completely ballsed up the dip dye its in a straight line so going over it during the week with a new dye but keeping the dip dye just making it look a lot better and maybe lightening it. It's hard when you don't know a hairdresser or live near a good salon! So I can't see the back when I'm doing it, 2 years of doing hair at college and I still haven't mastered the back ha ha. But I shall sort it so I'm happy with it.

On Saturday night, instead of sitting it watching crap on TV or going to the cinema myself and Ashley decided to head to the gym. I've not been in years and when I did go I was 24st and didn't do much I'd just give up. So going with Ashley was really good, it was something we hadn't done together yet either. I was a bit worried I'd look stupid at first but we went at half 8 and the gym was dead so I felt a little better. Ashley was running for gold on the treadmill and I really wanted to do the same so I decided to give it a go, baring in mind I can't run to save my life. I did it though and I was so proud it was only for a minute each time but it was still something! I was on the treadmill for 65minutes and I didn't stop once. I walked for just over 6km (3miles), it said I'd burnt 355 calories but I think it could have possibly have been more. Either way I'm really proud of myself and Ashley was proud of me too. I'm hoping we go again soon.

Saturday morning we went raspberry picking whilst I was at Ashley's it was so much fun! We collected a hell of a lot and they were so tasty. I really can't wait for next weekend, we are going to Manchester Comic Con and after seeing the pictures from the London Film and Comic Con we are planning to go there next year.

I'm enrolling on my Maths course this week, I didn't make it on to the actual GCSE course because my Maths was so bad. But I am on the Pre-GCSE Maths entry 3 course .. I don't actually know what that is. I shall find out on Thursday. I enroll on my Early Years Education course in 2 weeks time I'm excited to start.

Good luck to all you Monday weighers and good luck to everybody for the week a head. Hope the scales are kind.

2 comments:

  1. I used to hate late weigh ins, makes the day drag doesn't it. Good luck! I always have good results on red days, hope you do too. I hate it when I feel self conscious, I know most of it is just in my head and no one else really takes notice of me but that doesn't help at the time! Good luck with your new course, the early years education sounds great, something I wish I had done! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much lovely! Yeah, it is all in the head but it's so hard to change the way you think sometimes. Once the seed is planted in your head it's hard to get rid of it :( xx

      Delete