Wednesday 9 July 2014

One pound and red days

So on Monday night at weigh I only lost 1lb, mother nature hasn't arrived yet and no I'm not pregnant ha ha! I just have irregular periods they show up when I least expect it and it's not my favourite of surprises I can assure you. Yes I'm moaning about losing a pound, I wouldn't normally but since I have gained 2.5lb in the past couple of weeks I was really disappointed because I was 110% on plan. So that means I have 1.5lb of my gain to lose, as a result in that this week I'm attempting to do red days (the original plan). This means no potatoes, rice, baked beans, peas, pasta etc etc, today is my first day following the original plan as I've been an extra easy girl since I started ;) I can't believe how full I am even though I'm not eating potatoes, rice or pasta. It's amazing, I've been eating lots of fish and vegetables today. Not gonna lie the fact I get two healthy extra B choices makes me all excited! I'm not too fussed about the healthy extra A choices, I only tend to have a bit of milk anyway. I may chance it and have some cheese at one point but I don't want to gain :( today I've had..

Breakfast - 40g of Weetabix Crunchy Bran (B), a bit of Milk (A) and a banana.
Because I had breakfast quite early I then decided to have 2 boiled eggs around 10am.
Dinner or Lunch for you posh people - Salmon fillet, green and orange peppers, a few jumbo king prawns and 1 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce (1.5syns).
Tea - Panga fillet (more fish), butternut squash roasted, swede, carrots and 1 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce (1.5syns).
Pudding/Dessert - 1 Shape 0% Raspberry yogurt and an Asda Chosen By You Vitality Banoffee bar (B).

I still have syns I can use so I may have a cup of tea later and a packet of mini oreos (6syns) this will take me to 9syns but I'm happy with that. Fingers crossed these red days will give me a great surprise on the scales on Monday and stop me from feeling so bloated.

On Monday night after weigh in me and Ashley went to TGI Fridays it was lovely, I had a few cocktails and was slightly drunk ha ha. Tuesday morning I woke Ashley up at 10 past 8 just so I could give him his card and present, don't think he was impressed but that changed as soon as he seen that I got him a Lego DeLorean. He's under strict instructions that he isn't allowed to build it until Friday when I'm there so I can help. Ashley spoilt me rotten, he got me a beautiful heart pandora charm with Happy Anniversary on it. He also spoilt me in Mac at the Trafford Centre, and I have a present at his house! I felt a bit rotten just getting him Lego after that :( ha ha. We've been together a whole year now and I couldn't be anymore happier, we spent the day at the Trafford Centre and went and played mini golf which was so much fun and I beat Ashley! I won't let him forget that ha ha.

I hope you are all having a good week and the scales are kind to you.
Lots of love x

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your red days hun :) xx

    ReplyDelete