Monday 21 July 2014

I now officially swear by the original plan.

Red days clearly work, I think being on the Extra Easy plan since the start had become comfort for my body so it didn't care how much rice, potatoes, pasta etc I was consuming. This meant I'd eat as much as I wanted because it was free food and I'd end up eating that much that I'd be bloated and possibly gain weight. I've missed having them sometimes but it hasn't bothered me to the point where I've caved. Red days are having a positive out come for me, I no longer feel bloated and crappy! Best of all I've not been gaining either. I've trialed two weeks on the original plan and I've had good losses both weeks. At weigh in tonight I lost 2.5lb which makes me now 14st 6lb, I'm 2lb away from my 9.5 stone award! I'm so excited. I'm doing another week of red days to help me get it next week! Keep your fingers firmly crossed for me.

I had an amazing weekend! Saturday me and Ashley went to our first ever Comic Con! We waited for 2 hours in the pouring down rain to get inside and we were soaked from head to toe but it was all worth it once inside! I've never seen anything like it, so many awesome costumes/stalls! The atmosphere was incredible. Next time I'm dressing up! I will go as an Adventure Time character. I purchased quite a few Adventure Time bits including 5 prints for my wall. On Sunday we decided to take a unplanned trip to the cinema to watch 'How to train your dragon 2' it was amazing! I loved it just as much as I loved the first one. I was so happy that it wasn't a flop as the first one was so awesome. I felt like a child all the way through I was letting out 'WOW' 'WOAHHH' 'AWWWWW' 'NOO' and at one point I even cried :'( I won't put any spoilers in but yes I cried at an animated film, it's not the first time and it won't be the last!

Counseling on Thursday then I only have one more appointment after that then I'm done with it forever (hopefully). Then my new life starts in September. I'm feeling all kinds of emotions about it! Happy, scared, nervous, excited but I'm going to make sure I enjoy my experience at college this time. I don't want to be put into the situation I was in last time. Being picked on at school then having to go through it again at college. I want this time to have a positive effect on me and not a negative.

I hope you all have a fab week and the scales are kind!  

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your loss!! Good luck for next week hun :D

    imperfectbeauty-ox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog has inspired me to make one of my own!! Congratulations on being so close to your 9.5 stone award, that'd absolutely amazing :) xx

    ReplyDelete