Monday 2 June 2014

When life gives you lemons, HMMNYAAAGH!



Well today/yesterday, I went to weigh in after losing 4lb last week and I maintained. I'm super happy about this. Why? I hear you say, well because an hour before weigh in Aunt Flo' came to town. This is why I have felt so horrid and when I had a cheeky look on Ashley's scales at the weekend, YES I KNOW I WAS BANNED FROM DOING THIS! But I wanted to see how I was getting on and of course his scales said I had gained 4.5lb so yeah I'm really pleased with a maintain. It means I'm still in my 14's and I will get my 9stone award next Monday instead just before my birthday the week after. I stayed to group for the first time since last year and it was nice to be back, I'm going to make it a regular thing in a few weeks time. The support has giving me the big boost I need for this week! I'm grateful I didn't gain, so I didn't get upset about it.

The beautiful weather at the weekend gave me and Ashley lots of opportunity to go do some fun stuff! On the Saturday we went strawberry picking, I've never had so much fun! Eating strawberries (even though there was a sign saying no to do that, which I didn't see), we picking loads of huge ones and Ashley ended up paying £17 for 2 big baskets of strawberries that were basically small apples haha. Safe to say we ate a lot of strawberries over the weekend! On Sunday we went to the Roaches which was absolutely beautiful we climbed a lot and took a lot of pictures. The view from the top of the rocks was so beautiful. Safe to say when we got back to the car we were both knackered and sweating! I'm not seeing Ashley now until Sunday which makes me sad but I get him for a lot longer the following week. I also changed my hair last week, I used an ombre kit and it looks really nice!

Life is great right now.




No comments:

Post a Comment