Wednesday 28 May 2014

H.A.P.P.I.N.E.S.S

I am so happy this week, I don't think anything can change that. Monday's weigh in was such a success after gaining the week before I lost 4lb this week. I was over the moon, not just because I'd lost 4lb but because I now weigh 14st 13lb. I can't remember the last time I weighed that. After weigh in me and Ashley went to an all you can eat Chinese I felt quite poorly afterwards and I only had 2 and a half plates. My tummy clearly doesn't agree with oil anymore. I polished off a bottle of rose wine and I didn't feel guilty! I'm back on track now have been since Tuesday, although I didn't eat much Tuesday because of how poorly I felt. I am 2lb away from my 9 stone award and I'm going to do exactly what I did last week 5 syns and under and I'm not going to be hard on myself and I will be more relaxed. I'm at Ashley's this weekend and I always stay focused when I'm at his house anyway, I find it easier when I'm there as apposed to being at home. I've had a lovely couple of days too, Monday morning we were up early and went for a walk around town. Tuesday we went to the Trafford Centre, Ashley got me a beautiful Cath Kidston bag for college! I'm so in love with it. We had dinner (or lunch for you posh people) in the food court. I had my usual Spud U Like, it was the first thing I'd eaten all day due to my off tummy. After food we went to the Odeon cinema they have inside the Trafford Centre and we watched X-MEN Days of Future Past, it was incredible! One of the best Marvel films I've seen in a while. I feel a bit lost now that Ashley isn't here but I've only got Thursday to get out of the way then I'm back with him.

I went and sorted my first adult passport out today too as I need it for the DBS check (CRB) for college. I did have a child passport but that went out of date ages ago. It's also good that I'm getting it now too as me and Ashley are planning on going to Florida sometime next year, hopefully! Which will be amazing as I have never been to America and I really want to go to Harry Potter world!

Hope you've all had a great bank holiday weekend and all your weigh in results are what you wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment