Wednesday 11 June 2014

half a pound, lilies and smiles.

Sorry for the long awaited post (you probably wasn't waiting but lets pretend you were). After maintaining last week at Slimming World this week I lost 1.5lb so I'm now half a pound away from my 9st award! How frustrating! I'm determined to get it next Monday so I can enjoy my birthday next Wednesday, I'm not having a treat after weigh in next Monday either. Wednesday will be my treat day because I don't want to be worrying about Slimming World and then not enjoying my birthday. I'm going to Pizza Hut with my family and my beautiful other half. I'm just hoping I get my award next Monday because it will be a perfect way to start my week and it will be a lovely birthday present too.


Today I had a surprise delivery of a beautiful bouquet of flowers, on Monday while I was at my interview at college (which wasn't an interview just a written maths test) he dropped me off and disappeared for 20 minutes. They were meant for my birthday but the florist mucked up and sent them today. They are absolutely beautiful, he did brilliant! It even contains my favourite flowers lilies! I can't wait for them to open. I'm such a lucky girl, I never get flowers so it was a lovely surprise. I went to Boux Avenue for the first time this week to be measured because for as long as I can remember I'd been guessing what size bra I was so I've been wearing a 38 C, I got measured and I am in fact a 38 F bit of a jump haha, my bra's don't feel like training bra's anymore they actually fit now! The help in the shop was incredible, the lady was absolutely lovely and I didn't feel uncomfortable at any point. I signed up for a VIP card so it's safe to say that's where I'll be getting my bra's from in future.

I'm in Stoke on Friday until Monday back for Weigh in Monday evening, hoping the sun stays out for the weekend and for the rest of the week. I get Ashley for 10 days as of Friday which makes me super happy. I may be quite behind with the next weeks post because I want to spend all my time with Ashley.

I hope you all have had an amazing week and the scales are super kind to you all!
X

1 comment: