Wednesday 25 June 2014

Damage limitation.

Sorry I've only just got around to posting Monday nights weigh in results, if you follow me on Instagram you will already know that I gained half a pound. I'm actually made up with that because if I hadn't got straight back on plan the day after my birthday and had the syn free days with lots of super free it may have been a lot worse. I stood on Ashley's scales on Friday when I got to his and it said I had gained 5.5lb so technically I lost 5lb ;) I'm not upset about half a pound and I'm not going to lose any sleep over it (makes a change because I normally cry) but I enjoyed my birthday which I never did last year. I did as much I humanly could to reduce the damage and I did, plus it will be off next week and more so not to worry! Plus I didn't lose my 9 stone award which I was more worried about so happy days!

In 2 weeks time I've been with Ashley for 1 whole year, it's gone so fast. I can't believe I've managed to keep hold of him. He's changed my life so much, I couldn't have carried on my weight loss journey if he hadn't have been so supportive of it. He tries to help me as much as he can and he does a bloody good job at it. I know I blabber on in nearly every post about him and you probably all get sick of it but I couldn't speak about him enough. He's made all the horrible things that have happened to me seem so small and distant now. I'm now being treated how I've only ever dreamed of being treated and it's pretty damn amazing.

Tomorrow I have an appointment with my Councillor I only have 4 sessions left with her before I'm done forever and off to college to start a new chapter in my life. It's helped me a lot having somebody to listen to my problems and help me try to over come them. I know nobody can ever make my problems go away, it's only me that can put them behind me and know that they only made me stronger. I have felt weak for so long but I'm starting to realise I'm actually not, to put up with what I have done and still be here shows how strong I am. I'd never normally admit that or pay myself a complement but yeah, you heard it here first.

I hope you are all having a great week and weigh ins are going great! And if they didn't jump on my wagon next week is ours. We got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment