Saturday 21 June 2014

NINE.


Sorry I've not posted for so long, I've had a busy week. I fully enjoyed a synful birthday on Wednesday and got straight back on plan Thursday morning lots of super free and I've had syn free days since. On Monday I finally did it, I finally got my 9 stone award! I needed half a pound and I lost two and a half instead which takes me to a loss of 9st 2lb such a great present to start my birthday week. I have 5lb to lose for my next award which is quite exciting! I've probably gained since but I'm trying my hardest to reduce damage for Monday night, I'm hoping for a maintain if not a cheeky little loss!

I had such an amazing birthday, Ashley made the day the best! He spoiled me rotten, I even got a bouquet of roses. We had a fun cocktail fueled day, the weather was amazing and so was the company. I had pizza hut for tea! I've missed real pizza and it tasted so damn good, I had my favourite, Hawaiian mmm ham and pineapple! I was hammered and in bed by 11pm, proves I had a great day haha. I'm currently in Stoke at Ashley's house, we've had 2 syn free BBQ's this weekend because the weather has been beautiful.

I went clothes shopping on Thursday and ended up buying a really pretty skirt and top! I never wear skirts my legs look like I'm the milkman's love child. But the skirt was a size 14, non scale victory!

Hope you've all had an amazing week, sorry the post isn't long but I will post again on Monday after weigh in.

1 comment:

  1. Massive congrats, you've done absolutely amazing!!

    Jade x
    Beauty Butterfly | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete