Tuesday 13 May 2014

9

So last night was weigh in, I felt positive and I deserved to feel that way! I had a good week and stuck to plan. I was happy to see that I had lost 2.5lb taking me to a total loss of 8st 10.5lb, which means I am now 3.5lb away from receiving my 9 stone shiny sticker! I'm going to do extra body magic this week to ensure I get it next week. I'm now currently 15st half a pound, when I stood on the scales I saw the 14st bracket flicker and I got so excited! I want to see them properly next week, I'll be over the moon. So I'm looking forward to another good week of great food choices and lots of body magic. I ordered a 5kg kettle bell on Sunday off Amazon so I could tone my bingo wings, that should be here Friday so I shall start that next week. I really hope it works because looking at them does make me really sad and they make me feel disgusting. It's the same with my tummy and thighs but I'm still aware I have a lot more to lose so maybe they will shrink away. Fingers crossed!

I'm making Chicken Chow Mein from the Fake Away Book tonight, it's half a syn per portion and is absolutely gorgeous. So gorgeous in fact that me and Ashley made it twice last week, even his dad enjoyed it! I have lots of meal planning to do for the week a head and a shopping list to write for tomorrow. I love Wednesdays and I love food.

Hope you all have a good week and good luck with your weigh in's. I shall keep everything crossed for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment