Monday 20 January 2014

She scares the filling out of my donut!


So the title of this post has no relevance to this actual post, it was a quote on my new Adventure Time poster and I thought it was rather amusing! I'm aware I've not posted for over a month but it's been hella' busy! So this is what has happened in that space of time...

I've gained weight, OOPS. Well I gained 4.5lb over Christmas and New Year, then a further 1.5lb whilst in London. So it's not all doom and gloom, it will be off very soon. So yeah, me and Ashley did the whole London trip! Best 4 days of my life! I had such an amazing time, London is a beautiful place. Monday we arrived around dinner time so we managed to check in to where was staying and cram a lot of sight seeing in. We walked through Hyde Park, visited Buckingham Palace, walked down the Mall, admired Big Ben, walked past John Prescott outside the House of Parliament and then had a wonder past Trafalgar Square and onto Covent Gardens (which we spent near enough everyday visiting). We had Lunch at a place called Tortilla which hands down makes the best Burrito's I've ever had in my life! Tuesday we went to The Tower of London, we had an hour tour with one of the Yeoman Warders, he was hilarious and the tour was awesome! In the afternoon we used the tickets Ashley's mum had got us to visit the London Dungeons, 2 hours of my life I'll never get back! I was pooing my pants all the way round! Wednesday we went to Madame Tussaud's, that was awesome! We went to a 4D Marvel experience at the end which I really enjoyed. We then spent the rest of the day doing awesome stuff such as SHOPPING! We also went to Choccy Woccy Doo Dah and indulged in a chocolate sundae and a milkshake each, heavenly doesn't quite describe what was going on in my mouth during this time. I had a bad experience with the MAC stores in London, non of the staff were at all helpful and didn't acknowledge us until we were leaving. Poor customer service! I refused to go back into one until we got back to Manchester. London's Forbidden Planet on the other hand is fan-bloody-tastic! So much Adventure Time stuff, I bought so bloody much of it! Thursday we went to the Natural History Museum, my anxiety hit me at this point far too much noise due to large amount of groups of children. Rather strange to be quite honest, I thought I'd be a mess on the underground but I wasn't but a bunch of children triggered me off. The Museum was awesome though, I couldn't wait to visit it after watching David Attenborough's live 3D thing he did there. We took the underground to Kings Cross station after that so I could visit the Harry Potter shop!!! Ashley bought me Luna Lovegood's wand, I'm rather chuffed with it! Friday was the final day for us so we spent the morning after checking out at Sealife! I was in my element there, it was incredible. So many sharks, fish (obviously), 2 moohassive turtles, a crocodile and a lot of penguins! We spent a good few hours there, then to say goodbye we had our final Burrito from our favorite place. I've probably missed out so much awesome stuff, but that was majority of it!

This weekend Ruby had her puppies, she had 4! 3 boys and 1 girl, they are incredibly cute. Luna is due to drop anytime this week and I'm so excited to how many she has, she looks like a furry balloon at the moment and she waddles everywhere. It's rather amusing.
I have my determined head on this week with Slimming World, I want the 6lb I've gained off for Monday if not most of it. I didn't have a treat after weigh in like I normally would, instead I ate fruit and went on the exercise bike.

Anyway! Hope you are all well and have an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment