Tuesday 28 January 2014

Lemmons!

I thought I would update you all on my weigh in from Monday night! After working my butt off all week trying to get my gain off, I'm pleased to say I lost 5lb! So I only need 1lb more and its all gone and I'm back on track. I'm back to losing a total of 7st 7lbs, I couldn't be happier to know its coming off again. Instead of pigging out after weigh in, I again stuck to my syns I had non through out the day so I had 2 flakes at 7syns each! Totally worth it. I took them and 3 child size bags of grapes to the cinema with Ashley, we went to watch Wolf of Wall Street. Which btw is one of the most awesome films I've seen in a while, I loved it! It was hilarious and Leonardo DiCaprio looked very very hot. If you have watched the film you will get the humor of the title to this post, I wont spoil it. We went to Sainsburys today so I could get some Puffed Wheat too so I can mix up my HEB's a little, because apparently you get a lot for 35g! We also went to Tesco to hunt for the Garlic Frylight but we had no luck as it's only the Tesco Extra stores that sell them, so Ashley said if he pops into Tesco during the week he will hunt me some down! He's an awesome boyfriend I know. He's been incredibly supportive with the whole Slimming World thing, I'm extremely lucky that he is. I'd have probably given up by now otherwise, but he helps and encourages me as much as he can. All the meals for the week ahead have been planned! Food diary will be out once again, I mean business again this week as I want another good loss. Once I get into the next stone bracket, I will probably share with you all how much I weighed and how much I weigh now. I love watching the numbers go down, it makes me incredibly happy to know all my hard work is paying off.

I hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment