Friday 24 January 2014

Everything is just too big!

Since losing over 7 stone I'm struggling with clothes online. I love ASOS and I order from their Curve range, I ordered a coat from there this week and it arrived today and it's too big! The only problem is they don't have any more in stock which makes me sad because it's actually a really nice coat. I did my measurements and I'm sure I'm doing them all wrong because they've not changed since August last year. I'm stuck in a rut I need a new coat but can never find any I like anywhere that I can try them on, but ASOS always have such beautiful coats. I could actually cry! I can't wait until I'm at target, one size and don't have to worry about where I can order from and if it will fit me. It's driving me bloody mad. I know I shouldn't dwell on the fact everything is too big but it would be nice to actually find something that fits me. Also has anybody ever noticed, when you was at your biggest they would never have the size you want only the smaller sizes? But now that you are smaller they only seem to have the bigger sizes?! I feel like I'm going to explode today, everything is getting on my nerves. I just hope all my hard work this week gives me a good weigh in result on Monday or I'll be really upset and frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment