Wednesday 22 January 2014

February 14th.


(picture source: weheartit.com)
Am I the only person that doesn't understand Valentines Day at all? I mean, are you not supposed to show somebody you love them everyday of the year? Not just on this poor excuse of a day that just gives shops the chance to sell tacky gifts? Can't you tell I was never anybody's Valentine. I'm all for cards mind you, I like cards, cards are cool. I decided I'm still going to be a scrooge about it but I will get Ashley a card, we are doing something better than buying each other pieces of tack, we are going to watch the Lego Movie which comes out funnily enough on Valentines Day! I'm rather excited about this film too, the trailer is awesome!

Sorry if this post is a bit of a rant, but yeah I don't like Valentines Day. One thing I do like though is Dragon Fruit, I tried it for the first time on Monday and it was extremely pretty inside and out. I went to get some more today and Asda were sold out. WHAT THE HELL MAN!!!  I wasn't happy. I got Raspberries and Strawberries instead though, so all is well. I'm slightly addicted to the new Raspberry with chocolate sprinkles Mullerlight yogurts, they are so nice! Asda will probably be sold out of those soon too, USELESS! I've had 3 out of 7 100% days on plan this week too, I'm so proud of myself. I'm so determined to lose this 6lb gain, I've even been going on the exercise bike! I went on it for 20 minutes after weigh in on Monday and tonight (Wednesday) I stepped it up and was on it for 30 minutes, lets just say I could not feel my bum when I got off. I felt awesome afterwards though, so it was worth it. I have an appointment with my councillor tomorrow, I don't know why I dread going so much. Probably because I'm not very good at talking about how I feel, it's easy just to type/write it down. I always feel like whatever I say is stupid, it probably is but majority of the things that come out of my mouth are rather stupid anyway. Hopefully it will be okay, it's only for an hour.

1 comment:

  1. I don't like valentines day for the exact same reason, you're not alone xx

    ReplyDelete