Wednesday 16 October 2013

The reason behind my smile. This is Ashley, my boyfriend :-) I met him on the 8th July 2013. I didn't think it was possible for anybody to love me until he came along. I'd been through so much crap, I've never had a relationship with somebody without them treating me like a complete mug. This time it's different, I've come out of my shell so much. I leave the house, now after 5 years of being a recluse that's bloody awesome. We've done so much in such a short space of time, he gets me. He tells me I'm beautiful all the time and although I'm terrible at accepting compliments, it makes me feel so special. He's my ray of sunshine when I'm having such a crap day. Everything is better when he's around and I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm looking forward to our future together, he's my soul mate and my forever.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see ya happy bec :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely :)! It's nice to be happy for a change x

      Delete