Monday 21 October 2013

I guess that's why they call it the blues..

Not feeling very chirpy today. My mood has flickered through out the day, it really annoys me. One minute I can be fine and the next I feel like the world is going to end. I'm currently sat watching Doc Martin wearing Moomin PJ's whilst huffing and puffing. It's a new day tomorrow, let's hope I don't feel so crappy.
I went to weigh in tonight at Slimming World I got weighed I had lost 1lb I wasn't pleased with that as I needed to lose 2lb to get back on track, I did plan on staying to group but instead I left half way through with my mum. Whilst standing outside in the freezing cold waiting for my dad, my consultant came out to see what was wrong and I just burst into tears. I'm determined to have a better loss next week, even if it means cutting a leg off!
I'm also missing Ashley, it's so hard me being here in Manchester and him being in Stoke. We do plow through it, but it sucks when I'm in need of a cuddle and reassurance. I know it will all be worth it in the end when we finally have a place of our own but I know until then things will be tough, but nobody said it would be easy. 3 more days and I'll be seeing him, torture but I can't wait :)

On a lighter note, I may slightly be in love with Katy Perry. How cute did she look on last nights X Factor?! I wish I looked half as good as she did, she has the body of a goddess and the face of an angel.


No comments:

Post a Comment