Monday 28 October 2013

OH MY GLOB!

This weekend has been rather lovely! I went to Stoke on Friday evening to spend the weekend with Ashley. I've stuck to plan all week, I wrote everything down that had passed my lips. I even stuck to plan while being there for the weekend. On the Friday we made Tuna pizza's obviously Slimming World friendly and on Saturday we made Singapore Noodles from the Family Budget book. I tried two things this weekend that I've never tried before one being Salmon, WOW! It tastes amazing especially with vinegar and pepper added to it mmmmmm. I prefer it over Tuna now. The second thing I tried was Prawns, I had a phobia of trying them because I think they look like huge worms. Well like those bugs they make the celebrities eat on I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here. BUT they wasn't what I expected, once I got past the way they looked I realised how good they actually taste. They taste like chicken! I'm a converted Prawn eater now, so much that I'm making the Singapore Noodles again on Wednesday. We also made the 15 syn Brownies on Sunday, I didn't manage to take a picture but I will next time I make them. They was really yummy, 15 syns for the whole lot but we cut it into six and put a quark mixed with options outrageous orange on the top and had a few strawberries on the side. Even Ashley's nan enjoyed them, she wanted to take me home!
The weather has been shocking this weekend the winds picked up and the rain wasn't going anywhere in a hurry. I hope you all stayed safe! Because I know it hit some places a lot worse.
I'm now the proud owner of a Moomin, myself and Ashley ventured into Waterstones in Hanley for a nosey and he got me one! Along with an Adventure Time graphic novel, he's the best!


 I got weighed tonight at Slimming World and my hard work paid off, after a week of writing everything down and sticking to the plan I lost 3lb which now brings me to a loss of 7st 5lb, I can't actually believe it. I'm hoping for a good loss again next week, so I'm going to repeat this week by writing everything down once more. Even if I just lose 2lb I'll be happy as that will get me my 7 and a half stone award. I also had a non scale victory today, I now fit into a size 16 pair of jeans! And they are not tight! I was a size 28 in jeans this time last year.

Hope you've all had a good day. Here are a few pictures relating to this post :)!



Ashley decided to post this on my Instagram after leaving my phone in his kitchen Friday night. He's so beautiful.

My Moomin and Adventure Time graphic novel from Waterstones!


We was watching Boardwalk Empire.


My weight loss tonight and so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment