Monday 1 December 2014

Another one bites the dust.


So tonight was weigh in and I lost 1lb, I'm super happy about this because I've not had losses for 7 weeks on the bounce for ages! Shows the plan still is working for me, I'm putting the work in and I'm getting losses back. They may not be big losses but to me they are. I've just pigged out not going to lie, but I shall be back on plan first thing in the morning. I've just made a quick syn free stir-fry for my dinner tomorrow at placement. I'm really looking forward to the Christmas holidays, only 2 more weeks to go after this week. I need to start finishing my christmas shopping now, I've still got so much left to do. I'm not worrying about the Christmas period this year I'm going to enjoy my 4 days off plan (Christmas day, Boxing day, New years eve and New years day) if I gain, I gain. It will be nothing to how much I've lost already.

I know every post consists of my boyfriend but this weekend has been so lovely. I've never been able to give my full attention to somebody for so long. May that because I've been cheated on or I just lose interest really easily. This time it's so completely different, I can't lose interest. Every bit of our relationship is exciting. A trip to Morrisons for some dinner is fun because he isn't boring and he makes me laugh until it hurts. I don't think anybody could possibly understand the connection and bond we have. He makes me feel like a princess but he also keeps me on my toes, I've never in my life met somebody that could make me so happy and feel so in love as I do with Ashley. I'd do anything in the world for him and I know he'd do the same, he's always got my back when everything feels too much for me. He's my bestest friend in the whole wide world and I never want to be without him. I know this may sound soppy and I'm a lot soppier than him because he will only ever tell me how he feels but I wouldn't give him up for all the money in the world.

I hope your all your weeks go well and weigh in's too.

No comments:

Post a Comment