Thursday 27 November 2014

10 stone lighter.


So as of Monday night I am now 10 stone lighter. I lost half a pound and received my 10 stone award, I am over the moon even if it was just half a pound. After all it was the half a pound I needed :D I now weigh 13st 11lb I'm hoping I can push for my 10 and a half stone award for christmas as there is still 4 weeks to do it 2lb a week and it will easily be mine. But even if I don't I got my christmas wish of getting my 10 stone award anyway.

I went to the christmas markets after weigh in on Monday night, I really enjoyed myself. It's lovely spending Monday nights with Ashley :) I'm off to Stoke tomorrow to spend the weekend at Ashley's house. I can not wait to see him, I've only been away from him for a day or so! I've not been very well the past couple of weeks so I'm hoping that will shift soon as the pain I'm going through is unbearable, I'm on so many tablets I could actually be a walking chemist!

I hope you are all having a good week and have a great weekend.






1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! That's such an amazing achievement. I bet you're so proud of all your hard work. You're looking fab :) xx

    http://www.suzyheartsbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete