Saturday 13 December 2014

So much temptation.

I seriously don't know how I'm surviving right now. So much chocolate and biscuits etc in the house and I'm sat here having just put two eggs in to boil so I don't eat anything bad. I have two weigh in's left until christmas and I want to do well on both so I can enjoy my christmas. It's so frustrating though I hate saying no to chocolate, I look forward to monday nights after weigh in so much so I can eat like a complete and utter pig and not feel guilty. It's soul destroying having tubs of quality streets knowing I can't touch them because once I have 1 I'll want the tub. I shall stick to my 1 syn advent calendar chocolate every morning. I just wish I could be one of those people that can say bugger it it's christmas but I'm too scared to gain weight, it's a nightmare. I will be enjoying christmas day etc though because I think I deserve it.

This blog post is preventing me from scoffing so I'm sorry if this makes you want to eat all the food in your house. Just do what I'm doing two boiled eggs! Your arse may stink all night but at least you won't gain weight! Monday is only 2 days away, I'm looking forward to going out for tea Monday night and eating/drinking what I want.

I hope you've all had a great week and weekend. Good luck for next weeks weigh in's.

No comments:

Post a Comment