Monday 22 December 2014

Merry Christmas.


Today is my last weigh in before Christmas, I am nervous because I've been good but I don't think I've lost anything. Infact I think I have gained which is quite deeply disappointing but I've got my Christmas wish which was to get my 10st award, I also had a cheeky 5.5lb off on top of that which makes me 1.5lb away from next award. I'm not going to bank on receiving that tonight but if I do I'll be extremely made up. I said I was only going to have 4 days off plan over Christmas but I've changed my mind I'm not going to go over board but if I fancy something I will have it. I'm still going to be having slimming world meals so that counts for something, right?

I'm so excited for Christmas day,I get to spend it with my family but my dad has to go to work at 7pm which isn't fair at all. This is going to be a strange Christmas for us this year, as we won't be spending it with my Auntie Sonya who sadly passed away at the beginning of this year.We have always had Christmas dinner with my Auntie and Uncle but sadly thats not going to be the case this year. My Uncle isn't going to be spending it with us either as he is in a care home with Dementia. So this year is going to be tough and there will probably be a few tears. Myself and Ashley are going to be facetiming when he gets home from work which will be torture not being able to open presents all day haha! But we did it last year so it's important to us that we do it again this year as I like seeing his reaction to the presents I've got him. I'm spending Boxing Day at Ashleys which is going to be so much fun because his mum has ordered so much food. I'm foaming at the mouth just thinking of it all. I love food and I'm not going to deny myself any, Christmas comes but once a year so it isn't going to make me gain the 10st that I've lost.

I've had such an incredible weekend, I went to watch the final Hobbit movie in 3D with Ashley. Omg if you haven't been to see it yet, you need to! It was amazing. I filled up, laughed and got a little bit excited sometimes haha. I'm so sad it's all over now. I'm off college and placement for 2 weeks which is great but I do miss the two lovely ladies on my course that I sit with. It's nice to be able to make friends after being so scared of doing so for the past 5 years.

I'm excited to see what 2015 brings me, I just hope it doesn't bring any pain after what 2014 has brought me. Losing my Auntie on top of a lot of other things has been very difficult but I want 2015 to be brighter and happier thats all I can wish and pray for. I send you all my love and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year and all your dreams come true. I probably won't be blogging until after the New Year now as I don't think I'll have the time. I shall try and make time!

No comments:

Post a Comment