Monday 3 November 2014

My sincere apologies.


Hi everyone, I am so so sorry I have completely abandoned my blog again! My life is just mayhem at the moment so I barely find the time to get on my laptop unless its to do my assignments. I'm in a very good place at the moment, I've started my placement at such a lovely day nursery. I'm really enjoying myself there and the compliments I receive whilst I'm there are overwhelming it's nice to know I'm doing a good job. I feel so comfortable and welcomed and everybody is just so nice. I am still sticking to slimming world and have been weighed tonight, I lost 1.5lb and I have now lost 9st 11lb which means I am 3lb away from receiving my 10st award! So excited! I weigh 14st exactly now, I really hope I can get into the 13st bracket next week, I will be over the moon and it will mean all this hard work is paying off.

I had my first observation at placement today, it went really well. I passed it with flying colours which I'm made up with. Even in all the hecticness that's going on I'm still spending time with my favouritest person in the whole world Ashley. He's been my biggest support through all of this, he's helping me so much. I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have him, I don't know what I've done to deserve him but I'm so glad he's mine. I really couldn't imagine my life without him nor do I ever want to. We've been together a year and 4 months on Saturday, I'm not seeing him until Sunday now though which makes me sad because whilst he's at my house Monday and Tuesday I'll be in placement but I get to spend the afternoon/evening with him. I can't wait!

I hope you all are doing swimmingly, Christmas is only 7 weeks away!!


No comments:

Post a Comment