Saturday 8 November 2014

ERMAHGLOB.


Okay so if you follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter you've probably already seen this and know how extremely happy I am. I thought I'd bore you all on here too! I've just been to asda with my mum after town and I was saying to my mum how my size 14 coat was getting a bit big on me and I have to keep pulling the strings in so it fits, I saw a size 12 coat hung up so I decided to try it on to see if it would fit. Of course I assumed it wouldn't but what was the harm in trying? Asda's coats are really true to size as well as I've struggled in the past to fit into their coats. I tried the size 12 on and to my surprise and amazement it bloody fit me! It wasn't tight either. I didn't buy it because I love my red coat I got from Debenhams so I'm not ready to part with that just yet. But I am so happy to be able to say I fit into a size 12, I've gone from a size 28-30 so to me this is such an amazing moment I'm on cloud 9. 10 dress sizes dropped, it's gobsmacking. Slimming world has changed my life and I will forever praise their plan and recommend it so much to people that love food but want to lose weight.

This week I've not been feeling too great I have awful pains in my stomach and the right bottom side of my back. I don't think I will have a loss on Monday at weigh in but possibly a gain even though I've been really good. Hopefully I'm wrong and I will get what I want, which is to be in the 13st bracket. I hope your weeks are going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment