Monday 11 August 2014

So apprehensive!!!

So I've completed a full week of red days and I'm just hoping that I've done enough to get a good loss this week especially after the half a pound gain last week. I don't feel bloated, I feel like I've done enough but whether I have or not is down to the scales tonight. I'm currently cooking butternut squash circles so I can make a ham butty for my dinner! Butternut squash is an awesome substitute for bread and it gives you extra super free. I will let you know how I do on instagram later and I will do a blog post tomorrow at some point. I really want to be in my 13's by next week because we go to Leeds fest but to do that I need to lose 6lb (which would make me 13.13 and 1/2) and I some how don't think that's going to happen but I have 2 weigh in's to do it.

I'm feeling a bit sad today, really missing Ashley. I miss him normally after spending the weekend with him anyway but I miss him more so today. I had such a lovely weekend in Stoke, we used the remaining Morrisons vouchers I had (£20 worth) we got so much fruit and veg. I literally have ate my body weight in fruit since Thursday ha ha. Hopefully that is a good thing! We also played with Lego as we built the DeLorean I got him for our anniversary, it's rather awesome. The drive home last night was a bit scary we saw loads of police and ambulances on the A500 because a car was turned over and had gone into a tree it looked so bad! The rain and wind was terrible but today is really sunny with some heavy winds. I'm back in Stoke at the weekend so hopefully the weather will have cheered up and we will have a nice weekend.

I hope you all have a great week and weigh in goes smoothly.

1 comment:

  1. good luck! Red days are always great for my weight loss! I am glad you had a good weekend, it is horrible when Monday morning comes though, I am missing Liam today too! :( The vouchers are fab aren't they, I got £20 too, a bit sick of seeing fruit now and still got a fridge full haha

    Good luck tonight xx

    ReplyDelete