Thursday 7 August 2014

Late update!

Sorry for the late weigh-in update, I've been so busy. Well I lie I haven't been that busy but I've just not had the chance to pick my laptop up. I gained half a pound at weigh in on Monday, don't get me wrong I was gutted but half a pound isn't the end of the world plus I felt really bloated. It also means I'm now 1.5lb away from my 9.5st award. I'm hoping having doing a week of red days I'll be the proud owner of my next award on Monday, fingers crossed! I didn't go to the gym last Sunday either after having 2 hours sleep I really wasn't in the mood for it but we are going this Saturday instead.
I went to watch Guardians of the Galaxy on Tuesday with Ashley, it was so bloody good! I want my very own Rocket and Groot! I'm going to watch Inbetweeners 2 tomorrow (Friday) with Lydia, it's going to be nice to interact with another girl for once as I think it's about time I made some friends.

I'm not going to Ashley's until midnight Friday because he's going to a gig so I have the full day to enjoy myself :D I went to Morrisons today with those £5 vouchers they put in the paper, my mum and little brother had one too so we got £15's worth of fruit for next to nothing! I also got 4 more papers to use at Ashley's over the weekend ha ha.

I had my last session at 42nd street today, it was quite sad because my support worker is amazing she's helped me so much. It was just filling in forms and talking, it's amazing to see how far I've come. I went there in May 2012 with no hope of ever getting out of the dark hole I was in but I now feel I've come out of it all a stronger person and I'm ready to take on anything life throws at me. I'm so proud of myself, I've learnt that I'm not a horrible person, my feelings do matter and when people say horrible things to me they are not true and I shouldn't start believing that they are. I did that for far too long and that was the reason I had no confidence.

I hope you all have had a great week and all your weigh in's are kind. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment